But enough about my list
25 things to do before 25 and other ideas that you should to bucketlist
Image via Create&Cultivate
One thing I’ve come to realize is that writing down goals works! The first time I wrote down my goals was in the beginning of 2015 and let me say that year was AMAZING! I grew so much in my faith and got outside my comfort zone. One of major thing I wrote down was to not let fear stop me from taking new opportunities. I stuck with that and it manifested great things in my life. I didn’t get to complete the list but I did get a new job, I started writing published articles both in print and online, I worked as an undergraduate researcher and I wrote and submitted a short story to a literary contest and went zip lining.
If you’ve been reading my blog, you’ll now I am a big proponent of making the most of your twenties. So, I decided that if I wanted great things to happen in my twenties I had to manifest it. i.e write it down and make it happen.
my 25 before 25 list
- Get better at French
- Get abs (for 6 months) – I say 6 months because I know myself and I know that I’m too lazy to keep up the regimen it takes to maintain abs + I love food…. so yeah.
- visit 10 different countries/ cities
- Learn to play guitar
- Upgrade apartments
- Learn to swim – yes, I’m 21 and I still can’t swim but I can float..baby steps right ?
- Save more
- Grow my blog even more
- Perform at an open mic night
- Graduate with my goal GPA
- Take more opportunities
- Try a new recipe every month
- Go to a concert – I’ve never been to one and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a Destiny’s Child reunion.
- Make more time for meaningful relationships
So far I only have 14 of 25 but I want to make sure whatever I put on the list is not arbitrary and something I would truly enjoy.
your own list of 25 things to do before 25
enough about my list here are some ideas to incorporate into your own 25 before 25 list
- Run a marathon
- Travel to 5 different countries
- Learn to surf
- Go to a music festival
- Go Camping
- Travel somewhere on your own
- Go on a blind date
- Visit 25 different restaurants in your city
- Go on a road trip with friends
- Open a savings account
- Participate in a color run
- Become a morning person
- Give to a charity of choice on a regular basis
- Go to an escape room
- Take an art/dance class
- Host a game night with friends
- See a Broadway play
- Take a silk aerial class
- Do the CN tower sky walk
- reduce your debt by at least 10%
- Learn to cook a full course meal
- Read a banned book
- Take a pole dancing class
Making a vision board is a cool way to accomplish all the things you’ve set out to do before 25. Check out some easy tips on making your own Vision board
I would love to know what you’ve got your 25 before 25 list and do you have any suggestions on what other things I could add to mine?